Saturday, October 18, 2008

I Wanna Be a Rock Star

A typical Saturday morning at our house -- Abby in the background writing books and drawing pictures -- Tagg practicing his air guitar (with props this time). He cracks us up! And we're so proud of Abby. We had her second grade conferences with her teacher and she's a teacher's dream. She is turning out to be quite the math student too. She already passed the end of the year second grade math assessment. She's joined an advanced math group and she's involved with a critical thinking group once a week. I'll leave it to you to guess who she takes after :)

5 comments:

TnTnPnR said...

I can see it now, Tagg the rock star and Abby his accountant....way to go Abs and Tagg I bet Uncle T.Jay would join you in a air guitar jam session soon!

Anonymous said...

Tagg...you've got the moves, buddy. May we need your autograph now before fame knocks on your door. We had to LOL. So cute! AND Abby...no surprise that you aced the math test. Way to go! Keep up that great work. I'm guessing your math skills came from Daddy and Gramps Dan!!!
Love you, Tagg and Abby.
Granny B and Grampa Dan

Chris and Jan said...

Brad and Kelly - we really need to have a talk about the music you are using to break Tagg in as a "rock star". He'll end up getting beat up on the playground!!
Chris

Anonymous said...

Uncle Pat is so excited at the prospects of another musician in the family.
auntie Karen
P.S I can't get over how much Tagg reminds me of Brad as a little guy!

Anonymous said...

Hey this is the Grace C. nice song,Rock on Journey!!!!And go Tag.