Here's a picture of why I tell people to not get a Bernese Mountain Dog -- HAIR! This is the pile I got off Bo after a light brushing! The second picture is why people should get a BMD - BODY PILLOW!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh, My GOSH!!! That's a pile of dog hair! GEEZ. But Bo is so awesome. Did the tooth fairy come?
I have to add my dog's hair to your pile too. I foolishly bought that new "Furminator" brush. Like I didn't get enough hair to fill a grocery sack with the old rake style brush I used to use. Karen
3 comments:
Oh, My GOSH!!! That's a pile of dog hair! GEEZ. But Bo is so awesome.
Did the tooth fairy come?
We should compile Bo and Caddis's hair together...it might easily weigh a ton.....too gross but we still love them!!
I have to add my dog's hair to your pile too. I foolishly bought that new "Furminator" brush. Like I didn't get enough hair to fill a grocery sack with the old rake style brush I used to use.
Karen
Post a Comment