Monday, February 21, 2011

Denver Museum of Nature and Science



For Tagg's birthday the Lenz's gave Tagg a membership to the museum so Tagg could see the dinosaurs. We had so much fun and only saw a tiny bit of the museum. We can't wait to go back! Next month a new pirate exhibit will be opening and a new IMAX on wild animal babies. We enjoyed an IMAX show on the oceans. The 3D was so amazing that it felt like you got kissed by a seal! Excuse the quality of the pictures. I have no idea how to use the camera on my phone.

4 comments:

betsysell said...

What a fantastic 'fieldtrip'. I know you both enjoyed being paleontologists! You'll have a blast visiting the museum.
Love you,
Granny B

Anonymous said...

Looks like loads of fun! Glad you are all enjoying the museum.
Love to all.
Antie Karen

SITEL PLUS said...

nice blog

Anonymous said...

How fun! I bet the pirates will be a great time!!!
Love ya,
Aunt Sandie