Sunday, November 9, 2008

Rough 'Em Up, Rough 'Em, Go CU







I drew the short straw and took Abby to her first indoor soccer game while Brad and Tagg went to the CU game on Saturday. The boys saw a great game and I was surprised how much I liked watching indoor soccer. Indoor soccer is fast and non-stop which makes it bearable! Here are a few pics from the CU game.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a special time for Tagg and his Daddy! I know Abby felt special having Mommy as her cheerleader at soccer. Fun times!
Love, Granny B

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say how much fun it is to look at your web page! I'm so glad you do this for all of us! Have a great holiday season. Hope we'll get to see you sometime in 2009!
Love, auntie Karen and uncle Pat.